Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Introduction

Welp, this is my blog my thoughts my musings and my rants. Lord knows I have plenty of rants and a lot of shit to talk, so I thought well fudge it might as well put it down so the whole wide world can see. Now I'm slightly abrasive and by slightly I mean very, so if you don't like bad words or critical impolite opinions please by all means calmly and quietly leave my fucking blog immediately because this is not for the sensitive and the politically correct. I will speak on any and every topic possible, going from sports to music to politics to our god awful shitty economy yes I have a broad palette and I plan on painting all kinds of different colors and opinions all over that bitch. So if your still here enjoy and don't hesitate to comment and opinionize right along with me

No comments:

Post a Comment